Friday, September 9, 2011

Easy Peachy Dressing + A Sneak Peek

It's the end of summer :( I can't believe it's over! I feel like I didn't really have a real summer. Mainly because I was working the whole time. But now I'm rollin' in the benjamins! (Or should I say Queen Elizabeths?) Any way. There was a peach on our counter and we haven't been eating as much salad as we should this summer, so we made a peach salad! Are you happy now peach? Geez!

Easy Peach Dressing:

1 medium peach
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt

Whiz together in a blender. That's it! Drizzle over a salad of your choice. And don't forget the pecans!

Dive into the Peachy

























































We also have something else to show you! Some preview pics for our new e-book! I just want to explain the first picture you see because it's made with a crazy ingredient...wild rice flour! We were sent wild rice from Goose Valley and we were feeling kinda crazy one morning so we made a Canadian inspired pancake recipe using the wild rice ground into a fine flour. And they were actually really good! They tasted like a morning in cottage country. I hope you enjoy the pics!

Just wanted to show the pretty packaging of Goose Valley!

Woodsy Wild Rice Pancakes with Black Cherry Blueberry Sauce

Creamy Carob Fudge

All Canadian Gingersnaps

Baghetti and Beet-Balls

Toasted Coconut-Cocoa Cashews

Cocoa Pancakes with Peanut Butter Sauce

Pistachio-Orange Coffee Shop Cookies

5 comments:

  1. That dressing looks amazing! So simple but so elegant. great work. :) Anything with only a few ingredients is generally good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks fab but I have to say that the simplicity of that dressing just blew me away! Looking for a peach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh first of all, i LOVE the peach dressing, looks so creamy! and all those recipes - seriously, i love how your minds work! i need to get my hands on some wild rice flour!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the ebook and never received it ! Can you please email it to me ASAP? Thank you! mitchfam2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when peaches are in season! Yummy! The dressing looks great and so do all of your baked goodies! I also like the meatballs made out of beets.

    ReplyDelete